Treasure is seeking a self-sufficient frontend developer with good design sense to join our engineering team.
Software Developers are the beating heart of our products and engineering team. You’ll play a pivotal role in making our platforms highly usable and thoroughly enjoyable for our customers. You will write scalable front-end and design code every day.
We are fully remote for the next six months and you’ll report directly to the CTO.
•Write and review testable, scalable code that supports and enhances single page data visualizations.
• Focus on rendering performance in order to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
• Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
• Collaborate on a daily basis with a small, nimble team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to understand business requirements and user experience goals and pain points
• Support and nurture front end real-time feeds and APIs to ensure that data renders with little delay.
• Actively participate in weekly code reviews and sprint planning.
What we're looking for
• It would be a plus if you have previously been part of a startup
• Attention to detail and visionary
• Excellent communication skill and willingness to document your work
• Deep understanding of validated learning in the start-up environment
• Proven record of self-directed work
• Organized and self-sufficientBenefits• Competitive salary • Equity• Kind colleagues who're invested in building a rewarding friendship with youHow to ApplyDoes this role sound like a good fit? Email us at <mailto:email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org>• Include the role's title in your subject line.• Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done• Include a one-page resume with the application
We'll help you find the perfect candidate and improve their productivity.Let's Go