we are Eze ( <http://www.ezewholesale.com|www.ezewholesale.com>), A *YCombinator* backed company that focuses on B2B trading.
We were recently featured in <https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/08/its-eze-to-trade-smartphones-thanks-to-these-two-y-combinator-founders/|Forbes>& have been scaling rapidly.
We are looking to hire a very skilled Dev Ops Engineer that is a passionate, driven, and extremely detailed individual. We're looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
• Automating processes.
• Continuously deliver high-quality systems.
• Reacting quickly to feedback to continuously improve processes.Your day to day tasks will consist of the following:
• *Documentation:* Writes specifications and documentation for the server-side features.
• *Systems analysis:* Analyzes the technology currently being used and develops plans and processes for improvement and expansion.
The DevOps engineer provides support for urgent analytic needs.• *Development:* Develops, codes, builds, installs, configures, and maintains IT solutions.
• *Project planning:* Participates in project planning meetings to share their knowledge of system options, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits.
In addition, DevOps engineers communicate operational requirements and development forecasts.
• *Testing:* Tests code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline and minimize errors.
• *Deployment:* Uses configuration management software to automatically deploy updates and fixes into the production environment.
• *Maintenance and troubleshooting:* Performs routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly. Develops maintenance requirements and procedures.• *Performance management:* Recommends performance enhancements by performing gap analysis, identifying alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
• *Management:* Depending on the size of the organization, the DevOps engineer may also be responsible for managing a team of DevOps engineers.
We're looking for an individual who has an attitude of 'test to break", a diplomatic attitude when communicating with co-workers and developer, and an ability to think from the end-user/customer's perspective. Strong judgment skills will be needed to assess high-risk areas first and deliver high-quality software that meets user implicit & explicit requirements by employing preventive methods.
We'll help you find the perfect candidate and improve their productivity.Let's Go