Django/Python Developer Requirements
• 3+ years of experience as a Django software developer/engineer
• Good understanding of Python related libraries and frameworks;
• Fundamentals in object-oriented design, client server application architecture;
• Asynchronous background tasks tools (Celery or Django Q for example);
• Relational database knowledge (PostgreSQL as a main, SQL Server as a plus);
• Strong familiarity with Git;
• Intermediate level of English.
• Ability to write well-tested and documented code.
• Document your work clearly for other developers to share knowledge and help improve team processes through detailed comments and git commit messages.
We'll help you find the perfect candidate and improve their productivity.Let's Go